New Live Webinars. Register now.
We're all facing up to a challenging few months ahead. To offer continuity of service to industry professionals, we are pleased to be offering a number of online webinars: Starting with our RIBA Accredited CPD presentation “Thermal Bridging in Construction” which has been developed specifically for Architects and Building Physicists.
This online seminar considers the major challenge of thermal bridging in balconies and other structural connections. It looks at how modern developments, in design and materials, make it possible to control heat losses, at penetrations in the building envelope, and includes practical applications in steel to steel; steel to concrete, and concrete to concrete.
Webinar topic: Thermal Bridging in Construction
Topics covered in this free online training:
- What thermal bridging is, where it occurs and its consequences
- What the UK Building Regulations say and why we need to comply
- How thermal bridging contributes to total heat loss
- Introduction to solutions available to the market
- Structural design considerations
- Examples of thermal break applications
- Tuesday 7th April, 10.00 a.m.
- Tuesday 2nd June, 10.00 a.m.
- Tuesday 28th July, 10.00 a.m.
Duration: approx. 45 minutes